Are you ready to take your network management to the cloud? Zyxel’s Nebula is a Cloud Network...
Take Control of your Network Security
Many of the SMB's have the mentality "we are too small to get cyber-attacks”, focusing on internet speed rather than security. As reported on enterprise.verizon.com, 43% of breach victims are small businesses. According to inc.com 60% of small businesses that are victims of a cyber-attack go out of business within six months. It is just a matter of time. If something is going to happen, eventually you need to have that protection to be able to protect your business. Tri Nguyen, Market Development Manager at Zyxel Networks says, "The attackers or the malware they don't really care if you're a small business or you're a corporation, it will just try to attach itself. It will try to find vulnerabilities that can be utilized to additional means. They are just trying to find host sometimes to find other ways to use your machine or user network to get access to other things."
Zyxel Networks offers simplicity, flexibility, and ultimate to take control of your network security.
Simplicity (VPN series)
- Wireless Controller - Built-in fully functional and comprehensive on-premises Wireless Access Point (AP) Controller for Supported Zyxel APs
- Content Filtering - Strengthen security by blocking access to malicious or risky websites. Prevents malware downloads from compromised or hacked websites.
- SDWAN - Supporting Advanced SD-WAN features like:
Auto-VPN, Dynamic Path Selection and WAN Optimization.**
- Device HA - VPN100/300/1000 includes Device High Available Pro as standard (Active / Passive).
**Must be put in SDWAN mode
Flexibility (USG Flex Series)
- High Performance - USGFLEX Series is built on high performance hardware achieving up to 500% better throughput that of the USG series on UTM.
- Wireless Controller - Built-in fully functional and comprehensive on-premises
Wireless Access Point (AP) Controller for Supported Zyxel APs.
- Enhanced UTM - USG FLEX series has enhanced traditional UTM. Including access to CTIRU* (Counter Terrorism Internet Referral Unit) Filtering.
- Flexible Management - Ability to manage in standalone or via the Nebula Control Centre. *
- Device HA - USGFLEX includes Device High Available Pro as standard (Active / Passive)*.
- Nebula support Q1 2020 (ZLD5) – CTIRU Filtering available from ZLD4.55 – HA available on specific models
Ultimate (ATP Series)
- Wireless Controller - Built-in Fully functional and comprehensive on-premises Wireless Access Point (AP) Controller for Supported Zyxel APs.
- Device HA - ATP500/700/800 includes Device High Available Pro as standard (Active/Passive).
- Sandbox - Leveraging from Sandbox and AI technology the ATP series can identify new threats never seen before and defending against them.
- Enhanced UTM - ATP series has enhanced traditional UTM.
- URL Threat Filter - ATP includes URL Threat Filter (formally called botnet filter) to protect against devices that are infected from calling home to a Command & Control Server (C&C)
Zyxel Networks partners with some of the leading security specialists in the industry such as McAfee, Webroot, lastline, Trend Micro, and Bitdefender. All these solution providers work with Zyxel to provide a secure networking experience for our customers.
Click on our tech talk webinar below hosted by our Market Development Manager, Tri Nguyen on "Take Control of your Network Security".